Saturday 16 November 2013

Galaxy Nails

Ok, so today I want to show you my very first try at making galaxy nails.

I have seen this design many times, but I haven't really dared to try it out, but now was the time and I'm really satisfied with the design, but I think I need to make it again at some point :)

I found a lot of tutorial on youtube with lots of different ways to make it and colors to make it with, but I ended up using this one from ZombieKitty Nail Art which was very easy to follow, but had a lot of colors that gave a very nice look to it. I added a bit of stars to it though.
I used nail polish for all of it except the stars where I used white acrylic paint.

The pictures was taken shortly after the sun had come out, so thats why they look a little red-ish




The thump got a little nick after they where finished, but I actually don't think you notice that much. it could almost be a part of the design. *giggles*


After looking at these pictures I realised how dry my cuticles look because I'm not good at remembering to give them oil and cream, so now I have started an intense treatment to moist them up again, and try to be better at taking care of them.

Oh and today I got a haul of Perfect Sand polishes from Bulgaria (bought them here) that I'm really excited to show you :-D

There might be a review on one of them tomorrow (sunday).


2 comments:

  1. That's a cool galaxy you made there!
    It took me a long time to try that too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I had been thinking about trying it for a long time before actually doing it, but for some reason I was a little intimidated.

      Delete