Wednesday 22 January 2014

Literary Lacquers - Marilla's Amethyst Brooch

Today I have another Literary Lacquers polish to show you!

Marilla's Amethyst Brooch is a light purple shimmer with a pink to orange color-shifting flash from the Anne of Green Gables collection.

This polish is very pretty and gives a very sweet and feminine look.
It took 3 coats to get opaque, but it dries fairly quickly and the formula is great to work with, so I didn't mind using 3 layers.

Unfortunately I didn't catch the shimmer very well in the photos. You can see a bit of the pink, but not really the orange, but in reality it looks more obvious.







I thought it needed a little something so I decided to add some glitter and make an accent nail with some stamping.
I think it looks kinda cute.




What do you think?

Opacity: 6/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment