Thursday 23 January 2014

Perfect Sand - S73

Today I have another texture polish for you *yay*

S73 is a neon pink texture polish with small pink and silvery glitter from the cosmetics brand Perfects Sand collection.

I'm normally not much for neon colors, but today I just felt a need for a bit of summer and an "in your face" color, so I chose this one and I wasn't disappointed at all. It sure is a screaming pink and I love it! Furthermore it has a great formula that made it very easy to apply and was opaque after just 2 coats. As for drying time I was a bit amazed actually. After just 20 mins it was dry enough that I could do stuff around the house without ruining it! And that was of course without a fast drying top coat, so once again Perfect proved that a polish doesn't have to be expensive to be awesome!

Time for you to see for yourself.






I think it's a wonderful color and it's definitely not the last time I'm wearing this!

Opacity: 8/10
Color, prettiness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: