Wednesday 26 February 2014

A England - Galahad

Today I have a A England polish to show you.

Galahad is a medium teal blue cream from A England's The Mythicals collection. It’s not overly bright, but has a somewhat muted look to it. It’s super creamy and a very flattering blue color.

Application was a dream, as it always is with A England polishes, and it was opaque in 2 coats. Furthermore it dried very quickly, so once again I must say I'm a big A England fan!

I finally got my light box and daylight lamps, so I wanted to take the photos in there, but I must say at the moment I'm not yet impressed. I think the  photos look a bit yellow even though the lamps are supposed to give white light to give the photos a better lighting. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong or the light bulbs aren't the right ones. So the following photos have been taken in the light box and I haven't edited the lighting on them.

I used 1 layer of top coat for the photos.







I wanted to try making my first glitter gradient, so I did. I used Essie - Stroke of Brilliance and Wet 'n Wild - Cost Is No Issue and sponged them on the tips. I was somewhat pleased with the end result.

These photos are taken outside since one of my kitties had an accident with one of my new lamps that was knocked over and the light bulb was broken *sigh* Just my luck... So now I have to wait for new bulbs... But I have found some LED daylight bulbs that should fit the lamps, so hopefully they will we be better.

I used another layer of top coat for these photos.



What do you think?

Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 8,5/10
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment