Tuesday 18 February 2014

China Glaze - Put A Bow On It

Today I have a beautiful polish from China Glaze to show you.

Put A Bow On It is a purple/magenta microglitter polish from China Glaze's 2013 Happy HoliGlaze collection. A gorgeous glitter that you can wear on its own or layer over another polish to give it a bit of sparkle.

I saw this reviewed on Rainbowify Me's blog and remembered that I had it in my collection, but hadn't yet tried it out, so I just had to <3

The formula was a bit thick and a little difficult to work with, but it still evened out nicely and was very glitter dense. It took 3 layers to get totally opaque, but it dried fairly quickly though. It dried a bit matte, so you need a top coat to get the shine out of it. I used 2 layers of top coat so it was smooth to the touch.

I was happy when I saw the sun was out so I could get some great photos of the glitter in the polish, but of course when I went out to take the photos it became a real tease.... One second it was there, the next it was gone, so some of the photos are in sunlight and others there's a bit of shade on...


Isn't just pretty? *swoons*






I tried taking a blurred photo so you can really see a the glitter effect in it. So beautiful!


What do you think?

Opacity: 6/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment