Friday 7 March 2014

Foxy Paws - On the Sunny Side of the Street

Today I have a polish from the danish indie brand Foxy Paws to show you.

On the Sunny Side of the Street is thermal polish that shifts from a warm yellow to a mild peach shade. Furthermore it has holographic microglitters in it as well. It's a beautiful spring polish.

The formula on it is great, it covers in 2 coats only and drying time is great! All in all a great polish.

I used a layer of top coat for the photos.

The first photos are taken in natural light and you can see it makes a natural gradient on my nails because my fingers are warm, but the tip of my nails are cold. I think it's a really cool effect.







I then went inside to take some hot and cold photos in water.

First off one under hot water.


Still hot over water.


This one is under cold water.


Still cold - over water. (sorry for the water droplets)


After that I decided to do a bit of stamping or rather try the homemade decals you can make with stamping.
I chose to just make a few on the ring finger and the middle finger.

And apparently at this point I had cold fingers.



What do you think?

Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, those decals are super sweet. I wish I had the patience to do something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    It's actually quite easy to make them, but there is a bit of precision painting if they are small like these :)

    ReplyDelete