Tuesday 8 April 2014

Musical Mani Monday, week 8: Timbaland - The Way I Are


This weeks song is The Way I Are by Timbaland. Not really a music number for me...



After watching the music video a few times and thinking a lot I ended up getting inspired by the video.

At 0:48 in the video you see 3 guys in white shirts playing ball. I wanted to recreate that.


The mani I created:


For this mani I painted my pinky, middle- and index finger with OPI - Alpine Snow and my ring finger with OPI - Black Onyx as a base and then I painted the rest on with acrylic paint.




What do you think about the mani?

Next weeks song is Adele - Set Fire To The Rain, so tune in and see how I get inspired by that! And don't forget to check out the other talented bloggers Musical Mani Monday designs:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it's very good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Szilvia, that's a great idea, and well made too :)

    ReplyDelete