Thursday 3 April 2014

OPI - Tiffany Case

Today I wanna show you another OPI (I swear the next one won't be OPI!)

Tiffany Case is an icy blue metallic base liquid sand with silver glitter from OPI's 2013 Bond Girls collection. It's such a gorgeous color and I just love the sparkles.

The formula is much like most of OPI's Liquid Sands easy enough to work with and it's opaque in 2 coats. Drying time is ok for a texture. Although I sprayed on a bit of OPI's rapidry spray in hopes that it would dry faster than normal. It did dry a little faster, but I'm not sure it made much of a difference to be honest.

I didn't apply top coat for the photos.


Sooo beautiful *swoon*






What do you think?
Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8,5/10
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. I think it's lovely! I have tried the Rapidry spray as well, I must admit that I don't think it makes any difference at all :D

    ReplyDelete