Monday 23 June 2014

Birthday nails!

Yesterday was my birthday *yay* and we were celebrating both saturday (with friends) and sunday (with family), so of course I needed nails that was fitting for the occasion.

Here are my birthday nails in direct sunlight:


The nail art are all made with nail polishes this time (a list will come at the end) and I used google for inspiration.



One last in the shade.


What do you think?

The polishes I used:


Top from left to right:
OPI - DS Opulence
OPI - My Very First Knockwurst
OPI - Alpine Snow
OPI - Pink-ing of You
OPI - Red Hot Rio
OPI - Kiss Me I'm Brazilian

Bottom from left to right:
OPI - I Just Can't Cope-acabana
OPI - Black Onyx
China Glaze - Kinetic Candy
China Glaze - Grape Pop
China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover
A England - Excalibur




4 comments:

  1. Et forsinket til lykke :D - og nui for nogle fine negle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for birthdays! And happy belated birthday - and I love the fantastic nails you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And indeed yay for birthdays! I loooove when it's my birthday :D

      Delete