Sunday 17 August 2014

OPI - Sheer Tints Watercolor nails.

Today I want to show you a watercolor mani I made using OPI's Sheer Tint polishes.

I bought the mini set because I wanted to try them, but I wasn't sure I would actually use them a lot, so for me I think it would be a waste to buy all 4 in full size. I'm glad I made that decision because although they give a nice effect I don't think I will be using them that much, but I like this mani I did with them.

Time for pictures.


I started out by painting all of my nails white with OPI - Alpine Snow and then I just made random spots on the nails with all 4 of the Sheer Tints which ended up like this.





Bottle shot!


After applying the Sheer Tints I stamped over them with a white stamping polish from Dashica.

I think it gave it a nice effect.



What do you think? Have you tried the Sheer Tints?

1 comment: